Thursday, March 02, 2006

Presentation @ the Rockford .Net Users Group

A few weeks back, I gave a presentation about some new features in Visual Studio 2005. Mainly Click Once and the new backgound worker component. I promised everyone that I would post the powerpoint file and the code for them look through. Well I have now finished half of the promise. You can find the powerpoint file here. I am doing a little bit of clean up on the code and hope to have it ready by the end of the weekend. If I don't please bug me as I respond very well to guilt :-)

You should also download and use the very nice SharpReader RSS/Atom Aggregator to get automatic notifications of updates to this blog. You shoud use this link as the feed for the blog.

I would also like to hear ideas from other User Group members and Non members on how we could grow the group. After talking with Josh Holmes last month we got some good ideas and I will put some of them here when I get more time.

Later,

Chris

No comments: